Do not use Admiral Insurance

Admiral Car Insurance Reviews - admiral.com
3.6

HayleyMoore87's review of Admiral Car Insurance Reviews - admiral.com

“Do not use Admiral Insurance ”

written by HayleyMoore87 on 31/08/2023

Hello. I bought a car to which my ex partner got insurance with yourselves then a few days later crashed the car, was able to get claim the full amount back from you and ran off with that money.
You did not check that he was NOT the registered owner!!!
I have registered this with the police to which there are charges in place where he cannot contact me and he will also be appearing in court.
I have sent you proof of this, proof of my ownership of the car, proof of the sale to me, proof of MY payment for the car and proof of the car log book.
This has been going on since last year!!!
I received an email from yourselves on the 16/06/23 directly to myself confirming you take full responsibility for this incident and that you will compensate me. The email also confirms that I can contact you for updates. Since I’ve still not heard from you, I called today to which I was told because of data protection you cannot discuss the claim to me??? You have just absolutely contradicted the email that YOU have sent to me informing me of the above. I’m absolutely disgusted!

• Currently Claiming