Don't bother

Ronnie_W's review of Servicing Stop Ltd - www.servicingstop.co.uk

“Don't bother”

Written on: 12/09/2017 by Ronnie_W (1 review written)

My collection was cancelled 3 times in the span of 3 days, without previous warning (meaning AT the time of collection itself or even later).
I work in a hospital, with patients and I had to cancel multiple appointments last minute, because they kept me hanging on. I contacted Service Stop in order to AVOID this and have my car taken and given back at a reasonable time, so I could attend my work duties.
The company never apologised or offered me a discount for the inconvenience caused and when I called them to express my disappointment and ask for a minimum of service discount (more for the lack of respect they showed than anything else, really), they said they escalated the matter and would be in touch quickly. They never got back to me and it's been many days.

Shocking service. I would NOT advice using them. EVER. Just look somewhere else, if you want efficiency and professionalism.

The only reason I am rating it 2stars and not one is the kindness and politeness showed by the last driver my car was assigned to. He was the only reason they did not score a 1 star for me.

• London