Great choice

Almeidapr467's review of Drivalia Car Rental - www.drivalia.com

“Great choice”

Written on: 08/08/2017 by Almeidapr467 (1 review written)

The only suggestion me and my family have is RENT a car over Drivalia, because they are really nice and friendly. We rented two middel cars and got a brand new Opel Mokka and Nissan Qashqai. We reserved a car over Do.youspain.com, the only mistake we made is that we paid a 95 eur /car for Alliance insurance that should cover for everything and even get you that you don't have to pay deposit for the car when you pick up the car. We wanted to have a full insurance and be really without any concerns about the car throughout the rental period. But at the pick up a nice agent explained us that we have to leave a deposit of 1250 eur, which wouldn't be the problem, but our car still wouldn't be fully insured. So we rather asked for the full insurance and paid it right away and had an easy vacation no fear that something happens with the car during our holidays.
Before we rented a car at Drivalia I was reading the comments on trip advisor and most of them aren't fair. So do not hesitate to rent a car at Drivalia as they are really super nice!

Click here for great deals on Expedia
Deals on Expedia