Nicest Kennel I've Left My Pet At

4.5

ReyBrown100's review of Lanchester Pet Resort, Durham

“Nicest Kennel I've Left My Pet At”

written by ReyBrown100 on 23/02/2023

Was recommended to view this kennel from a friend who uses them, I was impressed during my initial viewing, large open space, big kennels and a clean premises.

Decided to board my Benji here for 3 weeks while I went off on holiday, when I returned to pick him up I'd never seen him so happy and bouncy before. He looked gorgeous with a big smile on his face.

I was so thrilled to see him like that and while the Kennel is further away than I'd typically consider going from my home, to make sure my boy is well taken care of while I'm away it's well worth it.

• Cattery & Kennels

Type of Accomodation

Christine123's Comment

Written on: 24/02/2023

Thankyou. The staff here work so hard to make sure each pet is looked after to the highest ability possible and it is so nice when they are reconized for their hard work. Also it is nice when you get a lovely happy dog in to board he is a credit to you x

Graphicaid24's Comment

Written on: 25/02/2023

It's wonderful to hear that you had such a positive experience with this kennel and that your furry friend, Benji, was well taken care of while you were away. It's always a reassuring feeling to know that your pet is in good hands and happy while you're away. The extra distance may be a small inconvenience, but it's worth it for the peace of mind that comes with knowing your pet is being properly cared for. Thank you for sharing your experience!