Order not processed, for special event

Millie's Cookies - www.milliescookies.com
2.8

rjh39's review of Millie's Cookies - www.milliescookies.com

“Order not processed, for special event”

written by rjh39 on 15/10/2019

Rang their Elden Sq, Newcastle store, to place an order for collection by my teen son the following week for his b/day. Spoke to a female I assumed was the Manager as she knew exactly what I wanted and took detailed notes, explaining my options. I was very confident and happy the order was understood, a £24.99 Giant Double cookie etc etc. ...My son called in on his b/day, with the cash to pay (as agreed by our conversation the previous week) - My son is at Uni living away, and so it couldnt be delivered as delivery slots n/a (he would be in Uni). ... The order was NOT there, the broken English speaking staff member just told him "we dont do that here, go to Metro branch", she didnt bother to offer to check or make enquiries of other staff members. My son is quiet and reserved, he doesnt kick off, like I am!!.
So basically, DONT RISK ordering a special event cookie from these people, NOT WORTH THE RISK. There cookies are great.... shame they happy to ignore customers. dated 15-10-19 date of collection, incase they do bother to read this.