So Relaxing

jeffgamer's review of Reiki Therapy

“So Relaxing”

Written on: 30/08/2013 by jeffgamer (3 reviews written)

The most important thing I can tell you about this healing modality is that it will put you to sleep. I didn't know what to expect at all. In my case I had bronchitis. The healer had me lay on my back and relax. As far as I knew she didn't even touch me, but I was so relaxed I fell asleep shortly after it started. Basically the healer waved her hands above me. I'm not trying to make fun, but it was like she was channeling chi. I tried to just be open to it and well, it did work. Knowing a lot about a lot of different therapies this falls under the spiritual healing/ electrical healing category. There is a lot to say for faith based healing actually. Studies have shown that the placebo effect is dramatically effective, typically more effective than chemical therapies. That said I'm not saying I prefer one over the other, that's just the case. Yes, I do think placebo is a big part of faith based medicine, and I don't see a problem with taking advantage of it's healing properties. My Bronchitis did get about 50% better that day and was gone the next day. Overall, a peaceful and effective healing experience.