Excellent staff & environment

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

samantha_anne_presswell's review of Thomson Airways

“Excellent staff and environment”

written by samantha_anne_presswell on 09/07/2017

I just got back from a holiday to Tenerife where i flew with Thomson Airways. I have nothing but praise and thanks towards the staff of this airline as i received outstanding service whilst flying with them. I want to give a special thanks to Harpa, the Thompson rep at Tenerife as without her myself and my mum would not be home yet. When checking in to go home i needed to go to hospital and was unsure if i would make my flight home as the staff at the hospital were being very difficult, Harpa spoke to the staff at the hospital for us and as a result of this we were able to get back to the airport where Harper was waiting for us even though her shift had ended she came back to the airport to ensure that we had no difficulty in making our flight home. Harpa is a wonderful young woman and Thomson is extremely privileged to have such a dedicated, kind person on their staff. If i ever go back to Tenerife i hope that Harpa would be our rep again as she is outstanding and a great ambassador for your company!