Don't travel Thomson!

• Quality of food

Guest's review of Thomson Airways

“Don't travel Thomson!”

written by on 16/12/2014

We've travelled many times with Thomson and spent thousands of pounds. Like most organisations they are great until something goes wrong. Now they couldn't care less, we have received no refund, care or compassion. Customer care does not exist. I also complained on their Facebook page and because they couldn't deal with real facts and the truth they blocked me from the site. How pathetic.
What I would suggest to everyone is to book your next holiday yourself. Only use Thomson for the flight if you must and book the hotel and everything else yourself. I fortunately did this time. I received no refund from Thomson Airways but thankfully I received full refunds from the hotel and airport parking. If I had booked a package holiday as the norm I would have lost nearly £2000!
One lady on their Facebook page cancelled her holiday 9 months before takeoff and their charged her £1000! It's absolutely dreadful.
There ought to an external investigation, how can they justify keeping people's money.
Thomson are a total disgrace.
If you can please take time to read their Facebook page, just search on 'Thomson Airways' it makes fascinating reading and I guarantee you'll never book a holiday with them again, and if you do, good luck and I hope nothing goes wrong!

Bendewire's Comment

Written on: 20/02/2018

Well don't then, a few million do so where's the problem