Vueling Airlines Review

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

rsalfiti's review of Vueling Airlines

“This review is to warn travelers that Vueling Airlines...”

Written on: 10/10/2017 by rsalfiti (1 review written)

This review is to warn travelers that Vueling Airlines is operated and managed with a corporate culture that promotes dishonesty and malfeasance among employees and managers alike. My email to their Lost & Found Iberia customer service claiming that my lost wallet was emptied by one of their employees went unanswered and ignored by this airline company.
I have traveled on board of Vueling flight VY7621 from Beirut to Barcelona on the 28th of August.
Unfortunately, I have left my wallet on my seat without paying attention.
When I was in the airport, I noticed that the wallet is missing and I immediately reported the incident to the Iberia Lost and Found counter in Terminal T1 of Barcelona's Airport. The counter attendant told me that I could not return on board of the airplane to retrieve my wallet - but instead, Vueling staff will search for it and will deliver to me if found.
The next day, I have received a message from Vueling that my wallet was found. But I was already out of Barcelona - thus, I could not come to collect the wallet until the date of my flight back to Beirut.
On the 4th of September, I came and retrieved my wallet from the Iberia counter as instructed by the message. The wallet was completely emptied from the money and only the ID cards were left in it.
The desk attendant had told me that this is expected because people (he may have implied passengers) are likely to take the money when they find a wallet.
The problem with this story is that I have reported the loss to Vueling immediately after we have landed. In that case, a Vueling employee should have searched and accessed the wallet before the next flight and before any other passengers would have the chance to find it. Moreover, the whole row of seats where I was sitting was occupied by my family. So this will omit the probability of a neighboring passenger to have taken the wallet. Finally, if a passenger who is leaving the plane had noticed the wallet on the seat and had picked it up, he/she certainly would just leave the plane with it and throw somewhere outside the aircraft. I don't think that a passenger leaving the plane would stop, pick up a wallet, look inside it, take the money, throw back on the seat, then leave.
So I wrote Iberia about this incident and made the claim that money was taken on a Vueling aircraft by an employee and not by a passenger. My wallet was certainly emptied by the person or persons who found the wallet and/or who kept the wallet in Iberia's office for one week. The worst part of this story is that Iberia did not answer my email 40 days now after my claim was made. This company has no integrity nor the decency to reply to their customers even when accused.

Click here for great deals on Expedia
Deals on Expedia