Rude Staff

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

Appalling10000's review of Ryanair - www.ryanair.com

“Rude Staff ”

Written on: 12/07/2017 by Appalling10000 (1 review written)

Flight delayed both ways it was first time with a Ryan Air for me and the last. Staff not polite or friendly.in fact very rude. Paid £200 for a flight and a new was case absolutely wrecked broken and battered must have been run over by a steam roller. Don't mind paying but £200 including luggage and a wrecked suitcase not good enough at all. Check in awful too; scales incorrect one minute over and next underweight what's that all about ? Total chaos and if you can't print off your boarding passes you are charged £50 each for the priveledge. You have to book a seat to avoid this at extra cost and if you don't you are sat all over the plane. So glad I didn't take my elderly parents away they just wouldn't have coped with such a poor service plus they do not have internet so would have been charged an extra £200 for boarding passes for a return journey disgusting !! Even passport control were asking if I was travelling with anyone I was but they were at the front of the plane and I got off first because I was row 32 !!

Click here for great deals on Expedia
Deals on Expedia