Nightmare!

Guest's review of JJsHouse - www.jjshouse.com

“Nightmare! ”

Written on: 01/04/2013

I read reviews online and thought I'd give it a try, It was A BIG mistake. I spent over 300 quid and received a bunch of rubbish, I was in tears when I received my bridesmaid dresses. They look absolutely NOTHING like the pic. The material looks so cheap and stinks, smells like rotten fish! All sizes are very strange and none of them fit my bridesmaids. Never get my money back. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

Jjshouse's Comment

Written on: 08/04/2013

Dear customer,

Thanks for shopping from JJsHouse.com and sharing your shopping experience with us!

We are so sorry to hear what has happened to your order. In JJsHouse.com, our dressmakers always tailor each dress with high quality fabrics and delicate workmanship. Anyway, we feel so sorry that you do not like our dress due to both size and quality issues. To help get more deatiled information about your order, would you please kindly tell us your order number? Then our team will look into your case and work out a top solution for you.

Thanks in advance for your time. Look forward to hearing from you soon.