DO NOT USE THIS VENDOR!

viSullivan466's review of JJsHouse - www.jjshouse.com

“DO NOT USE THIS VENDOR!”

Written on: 03/05/2019 by viSullivan466 (1 review written)

Once they process your payment, no matter what the issue is, you will only receive a partial refund! Read ALL of their wording. They process your payment, but never say how long it will take to "create" your dress, they only state that once it is ready, they have a shipping schedule.
After ordering 2 dresses for my daughter, they processed payment immediately and posted a shipping date of 4/27. When that date came and went, I initiated an email only to be told the didn't have a date for shipping but that it wouldn't be any sooner than 2 more weeks - too late for prom! That's when they offered my incentive NOT to cancel my order but penalties if I did - 40% refund only!!!
My opinion is that this company has deceptive and possibly illegal business practices and should be removed. My bad for not seeing that the company is based in Hong Kong.

Funcat5's Comment

Written on: 04/05/2019

They sent my sandals 28 days after the promised date of no more than 14 days wait time . The Shoes had an awful chemical smell . They were crushed and dirty . One shoe had a bent strap that would not fasten . The other shoe did not have that same strap to keep the shoe on . The toe opening on one foot was bigger than the other ….. . Cancel your orders through your credit card now . They will freeze your JJ's account so they can not try to charge you again and will refund your money . Tell JJ's HOUSE to send a prepaid label and return if they want you to return your Item . YOU WILL NEVER GET A REFUND FROM THEM . They take pictures of Americans models in beautiful clothes then send you a potential knock off or a not as pictured item of clothing . You can buy a stock size in anything . When you order a size that they have and your dress was not made to order , when you try to get a refund the tell you "All of our dresses are made to order , I am sorry we can not refund your money ." I don't know how to get their company shut down . I will find a way . I will call the BBB and go from there then I am going to contact the government . Dear DO NOT USE THIS VENDOR . Thank you for telling us what happened with your order and the unbelievable way you were treated by the JJ's HOUSE Company .