friendly & flexible

MiraHouse231's review of Bradgate Brides, Anstey, Leics

“friendly and flexible”

Written on: 26/03/2015 by MiraHouse231 (1 review written)

Having bought my dress and 3 bridesmaids dresses from Bradgate brides, I couldn't recommend them enough. The whole team (I met 5 of them) were very friendly and helpful.
During my first visit (with my sister & mother) they were patient while I tried on what felt like every dress in the shop (some twice!) whilst offering helpful suggestions (and cups of tea) along the way. I couldn't decide at the time and no pressure was placed on me to buy unlike in some other shops.
Once I decided on a dress and bridesmaids dresses they were very helpful and their knowledge was extremely valuable given that one of my bridesmaids was pregnant and due 3 weeks before the wedding!
Communication was fast and efficient via phone and email to arrange fittings and pick-ups of dresses. They were extremely flexible on times/dates of pick-ups which meant I could fit these into a busy work/life schedule.
Thank you Bradgate Brides for making the whole process stress free!