Made the 'Big Day'

NOSullivan's review of Gold Chauffeur Services

“Made the 'Big Day'”

Written on: 04/06/2018 by NOSullivan (1 review written)

Started planning my wedding on very simple lines - taxis to registry office etc - and very soon was researching limos on line to match the colour of my dress! Found the 1951 Bentley MK VI - perfect colour - Midnight blue - and perfect car on the day. The service provided by Gold was excellent - prompt replies to all my queries from both the people I dealt with provided the name and contact details of the driver in good time and the Bentley arrived 30 minutes early and was beautiful. The interior was wonderful and I felt like the Queen driving through London - and had lots of tourists taking photos and I have some wonderful photos for my album.

Also booked the 39 seater AEC single decker bus in red. The person I dealt with very kindly, advised me that this was not a very economic booking - as I only needed it to travel a couple of miles - but it was a great hit with my guests- the highlight of the day - particularly with the children - so worth every penny and again looks great in the photos.

Would definitely recommend Gold.

Goldchauffeurservices's Response to NOSullivan's Review

Written on: 16/06/2018

We are so pleased you loved the vehicles and the service we provided, and we wish you all the very best for the future. Gold Chauffeur Services