Thank you, bOnline Ltd for all the stress, unprofessionalism

robertandrei's review of bOnline - www.bonline.com

“Thank you, bOnline Ltd for all the stress,...”

Written on: 27/02/2019 by robertandrei (1 review written)

I’ve just been badly treated by this company or how do you call it when you pay for a service, in my case, a web design, paid the upfront and after a month when supposed to be ready, you pay the rest of the amount and surprise: no access to website and nothing done! After stress and long hours on the phone asking for news, I finally realize that is no point to wait and ask for my money back. In the end if you pay for a service and is not delivered in time (1 month) and after 2 months you ask your money back, I think is common sense to have a refund. Surprise again! Today they contacted me and said that I will not have any money back as the payment done is no refundable. My story started in November; on 4th of December the website supposed to be ready, January I’ve asked for my money back because they failed to offer the service that I paid for; 27th of February they said that the payment done is No refundable. Thank you, bOnline Ltd for all the stress, unprofessionalism and waist of time!