The Best Customer support

Marcusba's review of Easyspace www.easyspace.com

“The Best Customer support”

Written on: 02/11/2017 by Marcusba (1 review written)

I have been using Easyspace services for over 13 years on this occasion I contacted sales and technical support for help with buying and setting up a new domain with wordpress. Their support staff are always friendly and Helpful and knowledgeable. Nothing is ever a problem and they really show a can do approach to everything. I am fairly computer literate but what happens in Webspace is not something I really understand so I do need their support at times. I have never felt like I was being misled or conned into buying anything I didn't need which I truly appreciate. They definitely seem to always be honest and in my mind they always win my support and custom and indeed praise. I have been so impressed I have just persuaded my wife to come on board. Thank you Easyspace Support for going that extra mile, it is much appreciated. The only non positive thing as feedback is that I always fall fowl to the prices quoted to me as without vat. So when the invoice comes I get a bit of a shock, but I think I should remember that by now.

Update: 26/1/18
I am never made to feel inadequate or not clever enough by their Support
Staff even though I do sometimes ask them to simplify their replies to
me. I can wholeheartedly say that it really is a pleasure to ring their
Support even though I sometimes have very troublesome issues I need help
with, nothing is ever a problem to their Support Staff. I have spent
many years on IT support desks and so am very aware on how to go about
this type of work. However not everyone has the same relaxed friendly
and "we can fix that"! approach as EasySpace do. I am always grateful to
being with them as it makes life a lot easier in this tech laden world.
Thank You Easyspace for helping to make it Easy....