Compact, tidy & really works.

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Boringoldfart's review of TwinTec S3 Water Softeners

“Compact, tidy and really works.”

Written on: 23/07/2018 by Boringoldfart (1 review written)

I had not been keen on a water softener because it would have to be installed in my garage and I didn't want to give up any more space there.The softener is neat, tidy and compact. It is fitted next to water inlet on garage floor.

The Twin Tech S3 was bought from and installed by Telford base Aquasoft Systems Ltd. All installed in under 2 hours possibly as little as 90 mins. Thanks to the Installer.
Water improvement is wonderful. I feel it every time I wash my hands. I had forgotten that water could be so soft. Best of all, the dry cracking skin on my hands improved immediately and is now a thing of the past.
I have used the test pack to check softness 3 times now and perfect every time. Salt blocks have been replaced twice now, the first time after only 20 days and the second after a much more acceptable 34 days. We had been advised that the first change would be needed earlier than what would become the norm so I was very pleased to see that we got a much longer time before needing to make the second change.

This product is dearer than many and it was very difficult to justify the extra expenditure. Researching water softeners is an unrewarding and thoroughly boring task. Just went for something with good reviews.

• 1 - 6 months