Highly recommended!

• Style

• Service & Support

VJN1994's review of Harvey Water Softeners

“Highly recommended! ”

Written on: 09/06/2019 by VJN1994 (1 review written)

I suffered with dry skin after moving to an area with hard water. My new build home quickly built up limescale on items such as taps and shower screens. I spoke to a neighbor who recently had a Harvey water softener installed. They mentioned how instantly they noticed the difference.

So the person I dealt with came out to see me within 3 hours of calling Harvey up and I had my new machine installed two weeks later, the fitting was really simple as I was worried about any damage to my new kitchen. The installer was extremely professional and even moved some pipes around under my sink so I had some more storage space! Absolutely fantastic!

I’ve noticed the difference instantly, so much so I’ve brought one for my parents!

The block salts take about 3/4 weeks until a replacement is needed and the prices are very fair.

My shower screen is no longer spotty, my taps are shining, even my kitchen sink no longer has stains in the steel. I have certainly noticed the difference in my hair and skin. Feels so much smoother.

Thank you Harvey’s!

• 1 - 6 months

Owned Product For:

• Durability

• Service & Support

By Harvey Water Softeners

Written on: 10/06/2019

Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. We are pleased to hear you are happy with your Harvey Water Softener.

It's great to hear that you are already experiencing the many benefits softened water can bring to you and your home.

We hope you continue to experience these benefits in the future.

Kind regards,