Wish I'd bought it sooner!

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Winston68's review of Harvey Water Softeners

“Wish I'd bought it sooner!”

Written on: 12/04/2019 by Winston68 (1 review written)

I hesitated for about a year after receiving a leaflet from Harveys through the door about installing a Softener and then my brother telephoned from Norfolk, and in conversation, he mentioned he had recently installed a Harvey water softener and was very pleased with it. That decided me to do the same. The salesman's demo was impressive and within a week I had my own system fitted, which includes a separate tap providing hard water.

I love showering in soft water, silky I think best describes the feel. Also, the bathroom sink seems to now clean itself. There are NO calcium deposits around the tap, either at the output end or the base on the sink. These areas used to need descaled to desolve the deposits. Neither is there any soap residue to 'scour' off during bathroom cleaning.

Although the advice from Harveys is that the water is safe to drink, unless one is on a low sodium diet, (hence installation of hard water tap), I do use soft water for tea making because, as I don't have milk in my tea, hard water produces a 'film' that floats on the top and remains in the cup when empty. If left for a little while, this becomes hard to remove without using a scourer. By contrast, the soft water produces clear tea, without a floating 'film', which is much more pleasant to drink and no 'lining' in the empty cup.

In summary, brilliant product and one of my better investments.

• 1 - 6 months

Owned Product For:

• I like the provision of a hard water tap providing an option of which to drink and that the system runs without needing electric power.

Special Features

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

By Harvey Water Softeners

Written on: 12/04/2019

Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this positive review. We are glad to hear you chose to have a Harvey Water Softener installed in your home.

It's fantastic you are already experiencing the benefits softened water can bring to yourself and your home, we hope you continue to experience these benefits in the future!

Kind regards,