arthro360 has helped me come off arthritis painkillers

Estherde's review of Amitamin Arthro 360

“arthro360 has helped me come off arthritis painkillers ”

Written on: 23/04/2015 by Estherde (1 review written)

As an active outdoors lover I was devastated when I was diagnosed with arthritis in my feet and hips in 2013. I was in so much pain I couldnt even go fort my morning walks any more... and worse I knew that not walking would make it worse so I was caught in a viscous cycle. My GP said the only thing he could do was prescribe me painkillers and anti-inflammation drugs. He also recommended glucosamine, which I had heard of, but didnt know much about so I decided to investigate further.

Basically, if you take several joint food nutrients together (glucosamine, chondroitin, msm and omgea3) the combined effect is almost as good as if you take drugs. The more you read into it, the more to seems likea big conspiracy - do you think the pharmeceutical giants want you to know that there are really good natural alternatives to their prescription drugs?

The Good
arthro360 is the only product on the market, which combines the most important joint food nutrients in the right amounts. You just need to take two pills instead of at least 4 if you buy the stuff separately + it will cost likely at least the same.

The Bad
arthro360 is not the cheapest joint food on the market. Others, especially the Vitabiotics products are a bit cheaper, but they always exclude at least one substance and the amounts per pill are much lower.. in other words: you pay for what you get.

The Great
I would recommend arthro360 to anyone over any other product, simply because it has worked for me. I dont mean to sound like I am advertising it, but guess what!? After 3 months of taking arthro360 I halved my codeine and after 6 months I stopped it altogether and started reducing the Naproxen from 1,500mg per day to now 500mg. The greatest thing is that I have managed to claim back the cost from my private insurance, because my GP has written them a letter telling them at arthro360 has reduced my dependency on subscription drugs.

Take it or leave it, but - hand on heart - you'll be missing out. Even if you cannot claim the cost back it is less than £1 per day and it has made me feel 1 million times better.