Absolutely shocking

Charles Trent - www.trents.co.uk
1.2
  • How would you rate the product range?

Whittaker394's review of Charles Trent - www.trents.co.uk

“Absolutely shocking”

written by Whittaker394 on 19/09/2023

Absolute shocking, I rang up asking about an engine on a car I wanted to buy I was told the engine was fine and there was no issues, so I went on to purchase the car however upon arrival it turns out there was a whopping hole in the sump and the stupid incompetent yard lads have ran it to temperature with absolutely no oil in it this killing the crankshaft and block !!!!! I’m now faced with a dead engine and a 3k bill if I want to repair it I was offered to return the car which meant I would be near £600 out of pocket, there attitude well wasn’t interested it seemed so thanks Charles Trent just what I wanted left with a car that is going to end up in the crusher after spending 3k purchasing it. And as they also said you could see in the picture fluid on the floor, that could have been anything from coolant to power steering fluid when your told the engine is fine you expect it to be fine.

BEWARE WHEN BUYING FROM CHARLES TRENT YOU WILL LITERALLY GET A SCRAP CAR NOT A REPAIRABLE ONE shocking

• Astra vxr

What vehicle(s) did you purchase?

• How would you rate the product range?