Best Holiday booking experience ever!,

nelonepound's review of Worldwide Cruises UK - worldwidecruisesuk.com

“Best Holiday booking experience ever!,”

Written on: 11/01/2019 by nelonepound (1 review written)

Fantastic service provided from the moment I sent my first email enquiry. The staff member who responded provided me with the most professional and comprehensive service I have ever had from any travel service. I have been fortunate to have travelled to many parts of the world and in so doing have used many travel companies. Worldwide cruises uk is by far the very best company I have dealt with and the travel consultant looking after me was fabulous.

The total package was put together very efficiently and all costs were sent to me very quickly. There were no hidden extras and no pressure to “add on” additional services. Indeed I did add on several extras which I had not planned to do, purely because my enquiry for extras was calculated and explained so well.

I shall be using this company for hopefully many other cruises and the flights and hotel package was excellent value for money. This is my first time using cruiseworld and I was initially a bit apprehensive as I have used another company for all my previous cruise holidays. The booking I made was for four adults with a request for business class seats, pre and post cruise 5 star hotel stays, in addition to a cruise.

Well done to my travel representative and indeed to the whole company who present a very positive ethos to potential customers.