Disappointment from day one.

TonyTimeTraveller's review of Saga Holidays

“Disappointment from day one.”

Written on: 22/05/2019 by TonyTimeTraveller (1 review written)

Having arrived in Croatia we were dumped at the Airport with no rep to greet us apart from a coach driver who was trying to explain the coach would be about twenty minutes getting to us(actually about an hour due to a tropical storm they were having in Solani)
The first hotel in our itinery was ok ish but if hotels are going to make rules about the other guests taking over the sunloungers from 0530 in the mornings then it would be a food idea to try to enforce them.The second hotel was better but the room my wife and I were given was like a poor relations room in a B & B in Blackpool only not as good. I didn't bother unpacking but went to reception to complain only to be told there were no rooms available but soon changed there minds when I told them I did reviews for Trip Adviser. Whatever you do don't get lumbered with Room M9 in the basement.This in no way takes anything away from Croatia itself beautiful scenery very friendly and our tour rep was as good as you could get.