They Don't Know What They're Doing

Helene123's review of Leger Holidays

“They Don't Know What They're Doing”

Written on: 11/04/2019 by Helene123 (11 reviews written)

I booked a short break to Paris with Leger but then cancelled it due to the trouble in Paris. I didn't like the idea of witnessing burning shops and aggressive people. Holiday companies have a duty to keep their customers safe. The deposit I paid was forfeited and then Leger decided that I had to pay them another £50 for nothing at all. Anybody can send out invoices but this is attempted extortion. They have been going on and on as if I actually owe them money. As a retired Barrister, I don't take kindly to criminal activities. My advice, (and it's free!), is to avoid Leger like the plague. There are some much better coach tour companies.

Princebuster12's Response to Helene123's Review

Written on: 09/06/2019

Don’t even bother complaining to Leger Holidays you’re wasting your time as every response to your complaint, no matter how bad, always finishes with the words similar to “We hope to see you again soon “. Even though you have emphasised in your letter, Leger Never Again!