The Silence goes on.......

crcrcrcrcr's review of IGLU Cruise www.iglucruise.com

“The Silence goes on.......”

Written on: 24/03/2020 by crcrcrcrcr (1 review written)

So this is part of the statement put out by Iglu Cruises on their site:...."

What happens if our holiday is no longer operating or has been subject to a ‘significant change’ prior to travel?
We are working closely with our cruise line partners, who are continually assessing their upcoming itineraries to ensure that they are operating in accordance with the latest advice from the relevant authorities.
Should a holiday be cancelled, our customers will be provided with notification.
Any customer affected by a ‘significant change’ will be contacted by our dedicated team to discuss their options.
We also have a separate team working to help affected customers find their next perfect cruise."...……...………..

So now this will be the 4th time I have contacted THEM....they to date have not contacted me apart from an automated reply. Actually not heard from P&O yet, so maybe my cruise is going ahead this Saturday 28 March. By the way I found out MYSELF it had been cancelled on Saturday 14 March...10 DAYS AGO, and not a bloody word from them yet.
So to you IGLU CRUISES this is my ref: 950375, P&O ref: CKCWMD. You know who I am as you can send me loads of emails regarding when you wanted info and when you wanted me to book tours etc etc. You even have the audacity to send me an email a couple of days ago, giving me 8 reasons why I should book a cruise with you....I can think of 8 why I shouldn't. We are now 4 days away The Package Travel & Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations 2018 kicking in. I have another cruise booked with these comedians and if I knew what I know now, would never be booking another one. Our other TA who we had a cruise booked with, has already contacted us and done a 100% refund. I do not want a credit note, I want a full refund. p.s. if I could of given zero stars, I would of...…..zero service. …………...