What a joke!

Marths's review of Fleetway Travel - www.fleetwaytravel.com

“What a joke!”

Written on: 14/05/2019 by Marths (1 review written)

I am really disappointed in this. I bought a tour from them on Groupon. Contacted them the next day to schedule. Contact person said email vouchers and she would schedule. By today a curt email stating my dates were not available and contact Groupon for a refund. No attempt to resolve, work things out, or alternative dates. Simply kiss off. I cannot believe there were no alternative options or ideas offered. Appalling. They clearly do not even try to respect anyone who has bought something. They did not even offer to contact Groupon. I have bought other travel from Groupon and never been treated like this. I had looked at other tours from them, as they had good prices but clearly they are disrespectful and not nice to potential customers. Maybe because we are American and not Brits.Never would have bothered had I known this. Now I have to go for a refund. I wanted to go to Spain not a refund.

Fleetwaytravel1973's Response to Marths's Review

Written on: 15/05/2019

Good Afternoon

I am most disappointed that you were unable to book the holiday that you were looking for and for the shortfall in service you appear to have received.

If you would kindly contact me we will do our utmost to put things right.

Kind Regards