Poor Customer Service. Will my refund ever be made...

paulnm's review of Cruise.co.uk - www.cruise.co.uk

“Poor Customer Service. Will my refund ever be made...”

Written on: 24/02/2022 by paulnm (1 review written)

We made a booking on 24/10/2021 for travel 04/06/2022. Princess Cruises changed their COVID vaccination policy on 11/01/2022. Cruise.co.uk nor Princess informed us of this. Cruise.co.uk requested final payment on or before 04/02/2022. Payment was made 02/02/2022. We found out independently of the change in COVID policy on 04/02/2022 and contacted Cruise.co.uk on 05/02/2022 to request a refund. A refund was agreed on 08/02/2022. Despite following this up for more than 2 weeks, a refund has not been made as at 24/02/2022 and does not seem like it will be made soon. Communication from Cruise.co.uk is poor and they fail to answer questions regarding payment to/from their suppliers, provide a copy of their complaints policy nor information about their trade body.

Tantum's Response to paulnm's Review

Written on: 12/04/2022

We were the same, 3 times over the last 2 years our cruise with TUI was cancelled cruise .co didn't inform us we only found out on Facebook when i rang to ask them if it had been cancelled they recon they hadn't been informed of any cancellations. I am now into my 11th week of cancelation, still no refund yet people who booked with TUI direct had their refund within 2/3 weeks