Two terrible experiences within two months

Askblj's review of Cheap Tickets, www.cheaptickets.com

“Two terrible experiences within two months”

Written on: 14/04/2019 by Askblj (1 review written)

Well I have had two terrible experiences with your company within 60 days. Just this weekend I used CheapTickets.com. Upon arrival the information they had on file stated I used Expedia. I tried to give them my confirmation number and their comment was “That Number has nothing to do with us”! Now this was a Holiday Inn, that advertises “Free Breakfast”. The next morning when we went downstairs they had the audacity to say “Customers who use Expedia do not receive free breakfast”. I am done. I again tried to show them my CheapTickets confirmation information. At that point they were out right rude. When I initially checked in I told them I had a coupon. Their response was “You need to speak to Expedia about that”. They charged me for breakfast. At this point I am going to place a terrible review for your company every where I can. There is no excuse for the level of service I have received from your company. After the last bad experience I tried to give your company a second chance. This most recent incident was worse than the previous one. I am a senior partner with a large national company. I will inform everyone I know to not choose your company.