Horrible customer service, No Refund

Guest's review of ASAP Tickets Services www.asaptickets.com

“Horrible customer service, No Refund”

Written on: 19/04/2020

ASAP TICKETS IS A COMPLETE DISAPPOINTMENT. Their website makes it seem like they have good reviews but they absolutely have HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. All they care about is taking your money, and they WILL NOT RESPOND promptly or accurately to your questions once questions, concerns, flight cancellations arise. Our flight for April 20 was cancelled by the airline a month ago due to COVID19. Until now, my travel agent has not responded to my emails and has not returned any of my calls and voice messages or at least updated me regarding our refund. If you try to call their customer service number, you will be ON HOLD FOR MORE THAN 2 HOURS, and most of the time, the call also drops, and you are left WASTING YOUR TIME AND MONEY. DO NOT EVER USE ASAPTICKETS to book your flights. I will never make that same mistake again. I will make sure everyone I know is warned. We might just have to resort to legal action to make AsapTickets realize what a company it really is!

WE DEMAND OUR REFUND. That is the only way to make things right!

Asaptickets's Comment

Written on: 21/04/2020

Thank you, we already have received your travel details on email. We are sorry, but due to the high volume of requests related to COVID-19, there are extended wait times across all Customer Service related issues. Please be patient, all customers will be assisted.

ASAP Tickets Team

Lpiscopo's Comment

Written on: 29/04/2020

I am in a similar situation with travel that was scheduled to Greece in several weeks. Am not receiving responses.
What is best way to receive timely assistance?