Terrible Customer Service

garyupton's review of ASAP Tickets Services www.asaptickets.com

“Terrible Customer Service”

Written on: 18/07/2019 by garyupton (1 review written)

Terrible customer service! Would give 0 (zero) stars if I could. I was injured while on vacation and needed to return home well in advance of my scheduled departure date. I first contacted the airline (Air Canada) and they could not change my ticket because it was purchased though ASAP Tickets. I contacted ASAP Tickets and was told "no tickets" were available even though Air Canada had told me there were plenty of open seats. So in order to get home and seek the medical treatment I needed, I had to purchase a one-way fair on another airline. Thank you ASAP Tickets and thank you Air Canada (not)!!

Asaptickets's Response to garyupton's Review

Written on: 24/07/2019

We are sorry that you were not able to travel as scheduled. Please be reminded that the discounted ticket you purchased was highly restrictive, one of those restrictions being the minimum stay. Upgrading you to a more permissive fare on Air Canada would have likely cost you more than the new ticket you have purchased, defying the purpose of the change. We apologize if you were not satisfied with the process, however we are bound by airline rules and regulations in regards to what we can do with the tickets we issue. Thank you for your understanding.