Chiltern Railways Review

2.1
  • Reliability

• Cleanliness

jobsworthhater's review of Chiltern Railways

“Got to Marylebone running late due to issues on the...”

written by jobsworthhater on 12/07/2017

Got to Marylebone running late due to issues on the tube, got onto the platform and ran for the train but missed it, approached the station manager instead of jumping on another train, nasty woman, i tried explaining the situation to her, she just grabbed my ticket and tore it in two.
As I was calling Chiltern to complain she called a colleague over and told him I had swore at her, never happened, she concocted the lie as she realised her behaviour was unacceptable, her colleague then accused me of theft stating that I had been travelling on an old ticket all week, I produced receipts of all my journeys there and then, and then demanded to see cctv footage of me swearing, they refused i wonder why?
watched 3 trains leave for my destination all a quarter full and my destination was the first stop. Station staff are like little Hitlers in particular the Station manager.

• Train

Bus / Train

• Reliability

• Cleanliness

Nothappypersonage's Response to jobsworthhater's Review

Written on: 01/09/2017

that's awful, I hope they appologised for their incompetence. They had no right to speak to you in that way.