Don't Care - Only Want Your $$$$

• Location

Guest's review of Premium Tours - www.premiumtours.co.uk

“Don't Care - Only Want Your $$$$”

Written on: 15/03/2020

This was supposed to be my 8 year old twins' first trip overseas and they had their hearts set on seeing the Harry Potter studio. Unfortunately, tickets directly from the studio were sold out, so I paid almost $400 US to book with Premium Tours for one adult and two kids.

Every other company on the planet is working with their customers to make exceptions for plans cancelled due to the coronaviurs.

As soon as I learned our trip was cancelled, I contacted Premium Tours so that perhaps they could resell our tickets. They said had I called them 3 days earlier, they could have helped - no problem.

Now, we can't even get to London (flights have been suspended), WB Harry Potter Studio is closed through early April and Premium Tours refuses to issue us a refund. Yes - we can rebook our tickets in the next 12 months, but who knows when we will get there?

DO NOT BOOK WITH PREMIUM TOURS - ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS YOUR $$$$$!!!!!

• Bus