Scar & Dark Spot Remover Cream by Claror

Claror Scar or Dark Spot Remover Cream
4.0
From 1 review

Bcrhoades's review of Claror Scar or Dark Spot Remover Cream

“Scar and Dark Spot Remover Cream by Claror”

written by Bcrhoades on 14/10/2016

I have had surgery that has left a white scar on my leg. It is not raised but the scar does show where the surgeon did his work. I also have two darken spots. I tried the cream on both of these areas.

The cream comes in a pump bottle and is clear in color. I work it into my skin until it is completely dry. There is no scent associated with this cream. I feel after four days that this cream has reduced the dark spots some and using it more will fade them to almost nothing. The scar is going to take more time and even then it may not remove it completely as the scar is old.

The bottle holds one fluid ounce and contains Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF), Copper Peptides and Plant Cell Technology. If you know what that means you are smarter than I am. It is stated to be good for acne but I am beyond that stage in my life so I can’t speak to that.

If you have scars or dark spots that you want to get under control, this cream may be the very thing you are looking for.