worst service ever

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

DakotaMacKinnon's review of JD Sports

“worst service ever”

Written on: 15/06/2016 by DakotaMacKinnon (1 review written)

ordered from JD sports on Friday for next day delivery as needed the shoes to go with an outfit that i had purchased specifically to wear with the shoes.

The shoes didn't turn up, - they say on there website to leave the full day for delivery so i didn't worry too much - shoes still didn't arrive. Sunday i done jd sports and request a call back because there lines were busy no call back received on sunday - Monday 2.30pm i eventually get through to customer services to be told your order hasn't come through even though they have taken the money from my bank account. i ask when i will get my shoes to be told you won't we are cancelling your order and you will get your money back in approx 3 days sorry.

I now have an outfit with no shoes, so i need to go spend some more money while JDSPORTS hang on to my money and I'm out of pocket and all they can say is sorry we are cancelling your order and too make matters worse if the order didn't go through how were they able to cancel my order within 30 seconds of me hanging the phone up.

JDSPORTS I WILL NEVER SHOP WITH YOU AGAIN YOU ARE RIP OFF MERCHANTS WITH NO CONSIDERATION TOO YOUR CUSTOMERS