A love hate relationship.

• Screen Quality

• Battery Life

• Reception

• Style

graemewater's review of HTC Desire

“A love hate relationship.”

Written on: 05/03/2012 by graemewater (5 reviews written)

My htc desire and I had a rather hard relationship together. this has sadly just ended since I have now lost my phone through careless placement of my phone in my Pocket.

SO why this love hate relationship.
Well there are a number of reasons really. some of which could be overcome with a little careful use some never.

The cons:
short battery life - I found it was half a day as a mp3 player and would always run out on a night out
small internal memory - constantly had full memory and as apps increased in size I had to delete extra one just to use standard ones
message - cant call or read messages when memory is too low (from problem above)
bugs with system - phoning wrong people, loading up messages from wrong people. many problems.

The pros:
android customisation ability
good menu structures
good functionality
worked as a hard drive
did everything I ever wanted it to do.

I think I will go for another android smartphone when I gert the chance and probably will go with htc again as im sure the futrue improvements since I had this phone will be much better now

• O2