Freeway Cars Reviews - www.freewaycars.co.uk

• Speed Of Loan

• Customer service

Freeway Cars www.freewaycars.co.uk - Ask a question now

☆☆☆☆☆

“My initial experience up to just after delivery was...”

Written on: 08/10/2007 by agatino (1 review written)

My initial experience up to just after delivery was fantastic. Then came the various problems with the car (Peugeot 307CC). I have warranty invoices as long as my arm, until which point the Peugeot Dealership said that they had exceeded their repair budget for an under warrenty vehicle. Freeway would not take back the vehicle and said that I was not entitled to rejection. I instructed a firm of bank auditors to get my money back. After going through my financial agreement in intricate detail… Read Full Review

“I really enjoyed my overall buying experience with...”

Written on: 02/08/2007 by freewaytomyheart (1 review written)

I really enjoyed my overall buying experience with Freeway Cars, and I am thoroughly enjoying my newly delivered car (bang on time as well). From start to finish everything was clearly described to me and my advisor was extremely helpful nothing being too much trouble.
I know that with all family and friends this is the company I would recommend and will definately be back for my next car… Read Full Review

“The whole process was followed through from start to...”

Written on: 06/12/2006 by 912002 (1 review written)

The whole process was followed through from start to finish extremely well. From the outset the staff where very knowledgeable and keen to help me make the right choice. They tailored a package around my needs, and I feel I have got the right deal that suits my circumstances. I cannot fault them!!

Overall I am extremely pleased, and I would highly recommend the Freeway experience.

From day one I felt that I had made the correct choice with Freeway Cars, and that feeling remained until I… Read Full Review

“I was reluctant to order a car through them after...”

Written on: 01/11/2006 by faizal (1 review written)

I was reluctant to order a car through them after reading the first review. I have to say I am very satisfied overall, and I wouldn't hesitate to buy another car through Freeway Cars. They give competitive deals… Read Full Review

“I was quoted for a vehicle by Freeway Cars with 4...”

Written on: 07/04/2006 by aero99 (2 reviews written)

I was quoted for a vehicle by Freeway Cars with 4 weeks delivery. After I ordered, I called them just to confirm the delivery. I was then told the delivery was actually 6 weeks, and I asked them to confirm this with their dealer and call me back. They never called me back. I called them after a few days and was told the delivery was actually 8 weeks. I checked with my local dealer, and I discovered an identical vehicle with the same spec was immediately available on 'dealer net'. I… Read Full Review

Aero99's Response to aero99's Review

Written on: 12/04/2006

Ok- an update. they have now located a vehicle i can have within my timeframe .. however its an extra £25 per month. My advise .. sign nothing unless they have committed to price AND delivery. That way if the delivery moves the contract is invalid - but check clause 3 of their agreement .. its their getout clause on delivery dates. you really do not want to deal with these folks.

Read 1 Comment

“I got my new car through the Freeway cars web site....”

Written on: 27/02/2006 by craigdh (2 reviews written)

I got my new car through the Freeway cars web site. They even gave me trade in for my own car over the phone, which saved me hassle! The person on the phone was really helpful and talked me through it and all the options.

I will be changing my car for a shiny new one in 3 years, and I never thought I could afford it !… Read Full Review