999 Inks Reviews - www.999inks.com

999 Inks - www.999inks.com

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“wrong ink”

Written on: 23/12/2017 by Muellerzi266 (1 review written)

I ordered Epsom ink off of 999 inks for quite a tim be.Not a problem you get what you pay for.I have just received a order for black ink.The wrong one come,could me my fault ordering the wrong size.So I phoned them.Forget that one you will get no where.So I reordered the one item again.Then checking the checkout,i found that 999 inks had put me down for 2 items.I phoned them again,and was told ihad to council order because the could not do it and then reorder again. What a nightmare.Hopfully I… Read Full Review

“Very Poor Customer Service”

Written on: 27/11/2012 by Robinsrest24 (4 reviews written)

The cartridges arrived very quickly but unfortunatelly there was a cartridge that was identified by the printer but the ink did not flow from it. I contacted 999 inks via email twice and only got an automated response promising a reply within one working day a week later I had heard nothing. I tried ringing and got no reply. Another week passed and I returned the cartridge to them with a letter 9 days later I am still waiting for them to respond. It apepars this comnpany are quick enough to… Read Full Review

“Like so many other reviewers I discovered an item on...”

Written on: 10/03/2011

Like so many other reviewers I discovered an item on offer proved to be out of stock meaning that the item I needed a.s.a.p. took 9 days to arrive. Good sites own up to out of stock status before you order.
Once received, the goods proved to be inadequately packed - 14 loose cartridges and a pack of paper in a Jiffy bag! The premium grade paper had its package seal broken.
It's probably futile to contact "customer services", so I'll just go elsewhere next time… Read Full Review

-999Inks's Comment

Written on: 15/06/2011

We do regret the inconvenience you have had to face. Please contact us with an order number and we will do our best to resolve your issue.

Read 1 Comment

“They delivered next day as promised. ”

Written on: 14/04/2010

They delivered next day as promised.
But I immediately noticed one of the supplied inks was incorrect.
Several emails (& 3 days) later received phonecall - promising correct ink - but they absolutely refused to send prepaid envelope to return incorrectly supplied ink!
I insisted on email response. Now received promise of correct ink and prepaid envelope to return incorrectly supplied ink.
I wait and see...
Not worth the hassle, in my opinion.
Plenty healthy competition out there - cheapest not… Read Full Review

“It doesn't tell you whether the goods are in stock...”

Written on: 10/12/2009

It doesn't tell you whether the goods are in stock until after you've ordered & paid.

Even if goods are not in stock, money is taken out of account.

I've had one order out of 4 delivered on time and the othe 3 I've had to chase including one where I had to cancel part of the order and after 3 weeks have still not received the refund!… Read Full Review