Headers International, Neath, South Wales Reviews

Headers International, Neath, South Wales - Ask a question now

“Live here now and only hairdresser I want”

Written on: 28/11/2018 by Sonnyjon (1 review written)

I was staying with family and needed my hair cut. Extremely worried as my hair is very difficult to manage. Headers was recommended to me. I was greeted in a friendly manner and as soon as settled a coffee was offered. Hair looked great when finished. Such a relaxing friendly salon. I am now living nearby and I am just about to call for my first regular appointment. Looking forward to seeing my unruly hair tamed once again… Read Full Review

“Headers, Neath would not recommend. Dreadful experience”

Written on: 01/08/2018 by Sinclair271 (1 review written)

This is the review I wrote on Google Reviews. However, they managed to have it deleted. Which possibly explains why they have 5 stars! I also received a text message, and a phone call (I hung up). Filthy brushes, matted with other people's hair. Pushed the nozzle of the hairdryer through my hair so it was in contact with the brush (The bristles were melted from the heat)! Cupboard doors falling off. It was an hour before they offered me anything to drink. When I was eventually offered one I… Read Full Review

Seniorstaff's Comment

Written on: 04/08/2018

In response to your review
1... if you had given the stylist chance to clean the brush before asking her to do so which may I add is always done prior to using
2... brush bristles we’re not melted as this is not possible due to the materials they are made out of!! granted they were in a ‘used’ condition but this is due to the particular brush specifically used to blow dry thick wavy/curly hair as straight as possible.
3.... cupboard door.. if u cared to ask why!! It’s due to a replacement hinge that we are waiting to receive
4... you was not asked if u would like a coffee straight away as 1.. you already had 1 which you went out to buy and entered the salon with! 2.... you also had a bottle of water.... 3..... when you were approached by a member of staff to consult a colour chart you replied with ‘ can you go away I want to make a phone call ‘
5.... as for disgusting instant coffee I do apologise it wasn’t perculated as we are a hair salon not a coffee shop and Also it was compleatly free of charge!
6.... lastly the stylist apologised for keeping you waiting and thanked you for your patience! It’s unfortunate that you never voiced your concerns opinions or views whilst on the premises..

Patjones1234's Comment

Written on: 04/08/2018

i can't beleive what i'm reading, i've been going to headers for 8 years now and i can honestly say every member of staff that work in the salon are honest and caring toward me, i have never met such a nice bunch of people to be around, there is nothing wrong with the coffee at all, in all my years of coming to the salon i've been offered a cup of coffee every time and i have never felt so comfortable in a salon like headers, this review seems to be the complete opposite of what headers are and offer, i highly recommend the salon as a five star salon

Pleigh11's Comment

Written on: 04/08/2018

I completely agree ! Headers is one of the best salons I’ve ever been to and have had the best experiences. As for the coffee,I hqve no issue with it. It is a salon,not a coffee shop. Many people I have spoken with,also have no issue with the coffee. If you have an issue with instant coffee,then you had the option to bring your own. The staff at Headers are also very polite and friendly. The girls & Delvin take pride in being a lovely salon with a comfortable atmosphere. The salon is constantly tidy and the girls are so quick to clean their mess. I find this comment completely unfair and if you had a bad experience,then it must be down to you.

Read 3 Comments

“Very poor experience”

Written on: 22/02/2018 by Zariaha1959 (1 review written)

A very bad overall experience. Staff seem poorly trained and unable to offer any advise on styles, colours etc. My hair has been ruined by this salon I would not want anyone else to undergo the same awful experience that i have had to endure.I'm suprised at the number of negative reviews on here and maybe i should have carried out more research beforehand… Read Full Review

“I was amazed!!”

Written on: 17/04/2013 by Louise1965 (1 review written)

I went to headers last week to have my hair done,i was on need of a change my hair was dull and long!i was advised by one of the stylist to have a bob and add slices of colour to it as my hair was my natural colour.I'm very happy with my new hairstyle and people haven't stopped giving compliments!!i would definitely recommend this salon to anyone,you will not be disappointed!!… Read Full Review

“My hair is ruined !I recently had my hair lightened at...”

Written on: 07/03/2010

My hair is ruined !I recently had my hair lightened at Headers. I had never had any treatment on my hair before and it was in perfect condition. My hair was over bleached, and totally ruined. The colour turned out geeny yellow and my hair feels completely fried !!

Worst experience of a hairdresser ever. My hair is now completely dried out I cant wear it straight as it is so frizzy from how they treated my hair. What should have been a block colour turned out to be different colours/ patchy and… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 14/06/2011

Thankyou i was going to go there for colour and cut you saved my hair from being frazzled ta

Sammie_Jay's Comment

Written on: 16/11/2012

iv been trying to get the right blond for months i decided to come to headers by recommendation of a friend and am highly satisfied with the end result!! The staff where incredibly friendly and i was well looked after my hair is a fabulous shade of blond and the cut is stunning, i would recommend any of my friends to headers

Read 2 Comments

“I went to Headers for a foil highlights and a cut. I...”

Written on: 05/11/2009 by olivia123 (3 reviews written)

I went to Headers for a foil highlights and a cut. I was disappointed with the old fashion salon which clearly hasnt had a penny spent on it in years. It was like stepping back in time (and not in a good way). The salon seemed almost smoky but that was due to the spray and chemicals I presume. I could hardly see the back of the salon. It was very loud and it was impossible to see the tiny little tv let alone hear it. My stylist was quite bitchy to the other girls especially the one who… Read Full Review

“I have been visiting Headers International for the...”

Written on: 07/07/2008 by Als5922 (1 review written)

I have been visiting Headers International for the past 18 years. Everyone comments how nice my hair looks and asks where i have had it done whenever i get it cut.. I would definitely recommend this salon as a top salon to have your hair cut… Read Full Review

“The Staff are so friendly and my hair always looks...”

Written on: 16/02/2008

The Staff are so friendly and my hair always looks beautiful leaving there. Well Recommend Headers in Neath… Read Full Review

“I was recommended by my friend to go and have my hair...”

Written on: 06/11/2006 by elizabeth 1984 (1 review written)

I was recommended by my friend to go and have my hair done at their branch in Neath. I wanted a complete restyle and new colour. I was a bit nervous, but all the staff were really friendly and welcoming. I told the stylist what I wanted done, and she talked it through thoroughly with me, and away she went. When I was done I looked completely different, and I absolutely love it.

I would recommend anyone to go there. I will certainly be going back in 6 weeks to have my hair done again… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I went to Headers International, as I had seen it...”

Written on: 12/09/2006 by Susan40 (1 review written)

I went to Headers International, as I had seen it recommended in a national hair style magazine. I asked for a cut which would make my fine hair look thicker and fuller. The way the blonde girl cut my hair was done so fast and without much thought. She did start talking initially and appeared friendly but then after a few minutes, she went very quiet and was silent for quite some time. Then when nearing the end of doing my hair she started talking again from where she had originally left off. I… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I went to Headers International Neath Salon yesterday...”

Written on: 10/08/2006 by Rachel Richardson (1 review written)

I went to Headers International Neath Salon yesterday for a cut and blow dry. I asked for a trim and some soft layers to be cut into my hair. A blonde lady spent literally five minutes cutting my hair. She was so quick that I asked her if she had actually cut layers in. She said she would cut more layers in when it was dry. A girl came over and began to dry my hair so roughly that I was wincing. She did not look at me or speak to me and when I instigated conversation she just smiled and did… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I had the most awful experience of my whole life in...”

Written on: 13/02/2006 by ElizabethJane (1 review written)

I had the most awful experience of my whole life in this Headers International salon. I dyed my hair at home a couple of months ago and was unhappy at how dark it turned out. Since then, I wondered whether I should visit a salon and have it lightened. The trouble is that we don't have much money right now. My husband insisted that I 'treat myself' and get it properly done and so we set aside £50 maximum. I waited until my roots were grey and beginning to show and I made an appointment at what… Read Full Review

475497_Andreajones's Response to ElizabethJane's Review

Written on: 29/07/2009

I found this review very helpful because...let's face it, some salons are treating customers in this way and no-one really likes to complain when it's a personal sevice as it invites bitchy back chat from the salon! I've been a victim of this sort of sloppy treatment there, and wish I'd said something....I think the Manager needs to get a grip there and closer supervision is in order.

Read 1 Comment