Final Fantasy XI Reviews

• Graphics

Final Fantasy XI - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Final Fantasy XI

Final Fantasy XI

“I play this game currently and recently got my wife to...”

Written on: 24/08/2007 by Edalrat (2 reviews written)

I play this game currently and recently got my wife to start playing it. I feel that this game has a lot to offer and certainly does compete with other games in the same category. They are constantly expanding with updates and in fact have expansions almost every year that adds hours more gameplay. I do not feel limited in this game as others are in competing games. I can change my class on the same character instead of having to create new characters if I want more. I can level and craft that… Read Full Review