Talk Talk Broadband www.talktalk.co.uk

Talk Talk Broadband www.talktalk.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Talk Talk Broadband www.talktalk.co.uk

Talk Talk Broadband www.talktalk.co.uk

“Horrendous Customer Service”

Written on: 09/09/2022 by Geebwoy (1 review written)

Another horrendous customer service experience. Despite no change by our company our website is inaccessible and now on the third day where no-one has even bothered to call or email me about it, despite going through the drawn out procedure of contacting their Domain Admin team (by email only). You cannot get technical advise to Domain Admin, you just have to send an email and hope they contact you, which they haven't done for 4 days. Very Very poor customer service

“Appalling Customer Service ”

Written on: 21/07/2022 by H1234M (1 review written)

DO NOT JOIN TALK TALK!!!!! I have never been so disgusted with a company I’ve their customer service. You can never get a straight answer out of these people! They constantly spout lies, leave you on hold for hours or just point blank hang up on you. No one is there to help when you need it and god forbid your internet goes down because you’re always to blame and then you have to wait at home for days whilst they say they are coming to fix it but never actually show up causing you to waste days holidays from work just to deal with their issue! If you are thinking about joining them please please don’t! Safe yourself all the issues and agg and time and just find a new provider anyone else is better than these people. You will have poor internet from the offset and they just don’t give a monkeys. Please just stay away! They will never be there to help you with your internet issues that occur in your area, you will be given the lowest speed they can legally give you for no reason only other than to make more money themselves. I wish someone had written an honest review at the time I joined, could have saved myself a lot of time and money!

“Range of dates was very limited”

Written on: 04/07/2022 by andrevanes (1 review written)

I had the bad luck of moving on July 22nd. Preferably I wanted to close on July 21nd and have connection in the new house on the 22nd. However the first available date prior to 22nd was July 15th!! So maybe I can end at 22nd and start at 23rd. Again no, impossible. First available date was July 26th. So this is what I have done now end at 26th begin at 27th (almost 1 week after my move). Asking for help on the chat did not work, phoning in gave me 20 callers ahead of me. I gave up and will try to adjust by phone later.

“Moving house”

Written on: 28/06/2022 by Calosboorne (1 review written)

I must admit I was dreading trying to sort out moving services over to new house but Talk Talk have made it so easy - it was literally done within 5 minutes. Another job ticked off my list.

“Moving House”

Written on: 03/06/2022 by KevinM67 (1 review written)

It states on their website that they can transfer your broadband to your new home in 2 working days. It's taking 11 days - no good if you are working from home and rely on the internet. Maybe they just don't have the engineers in Scotland. Considering just cancelling with Talk Talk, paying the exit fees and going with another company.

“Quick setup”

Written on: 13/05/2022 by Alatha (1 review written)

Thank you it was fast and painless would recommend your service to my family and friends

“Good quality internet service ”

Written on: 19/04/2022 by chPerez1993 (1 review written)

I’m very happy to be with talk talk because of the good internet connection and not expensive it worth but I experienced a bad service from support team they didn’t help with nothing and I think they are being paid for doing nothing.So I give the internet service 5 stars and support team 1 star.

“Would give no stars if I could”

Written on: 25/03/2022 by HollyMB (1 review written)

For the second time in one contract they have "lost" my order. I have moved house and had to be without for over a week as they cannot find a home move order even though the confirmation is in writing. There is nothing more they can do apparently. If I cannot cancel the contract then I will still never be using them again once my contract is done. Appalling!

“I asked for a move in date, you offered one 3 days later”

Written on: 05/03/2022 by Philippa99 (1 review written)

I am moving in a week and asked for the service to move on that date. First, you don't do weekends which is very inconvenient so I asked for the new service to go live on the Monday. Then you came back to me with a date on the Thursday which means that I will be without broadband for nearly a week. I tried to speak on the Chatline but there is no-one available. This service is unacceptable

“Poor service ”

Written on: 17/02/2022 by Gamefreak79 (1 review written)

After signing up for an 18 month offer here, a couple of months later the price was raised. I am constantly bombarded with upsell emails trying to make my bill higher for things I don’t need or want. I have just booked to move house and although I do not need an engineer to visit this will take two weeks! I’m sure I will not receive any rebate for this loss of service either.

“Moving dates”

Written on: 16/01/2022 by Squiss (1 review written)

It’s a great easy to do option but wouldn’t let me enter my moving dates, had to be the choices available which is silly, I moved on the 14th but wouldn’t let me enter the move in date till 21 st so now I’m going to have to go till 25th with no internet

“Talk talk yes yes ”

Written on: 13/01/2022 by Snake_benson (1 review written)

I shoped around and couldn't beat the performance for the price. Very good service and was very simple and easy when it came to me moving House

“Very easy to deal with”

Written on: 12/01/2022 by 316Bowen (1 review written)

Excellent easy to use no problems with service will certainly continue with talk talk

“Nice”

Written on: 12/12/2021 by MiahBateman491 (1 review written)

I'm satisfied with the process of moving my Internet to my new adress

“Misleading advertising ”

Written on: 09/10/2021 by DI21 (1 review written)

I looked for the best provider at my new address via a comparison website and chose Fibre 65 ... only to be informed later on the provider website that this service was not available and I would have to settle for a Fibre 35 ... with an icreased cost This reminded me of a previous move when I move home having a talk talk 35 to a new address that had no Fibre and was put on the 'Fast fibre' package ... that was as slow as it gets. When I complaint I had to speak to 6-7 different people on the phone and spend multiple hours on the phone on multiple occasions ... with no good outcome. Really poor customer service and bad service. To be avoided if feasible. Unfortunately I could not get out of an 18 month contract so had to carry them with me ... until the contract ends... Take awasy lesson: Misleading advertsing is a widespread practice from multiple providers on comparison sites ... as I found out later ... so be careful

“Moving home”

Written on: 15/09/2021 by ianjm.grant (1 review written)

Change was surprisingly straightforward. The number at the new address was not provided. Suppose the previous occupant takes the number to their new local address, do I receive a new number from either Talktalk or B.telecom ?

“Disappointed ”

Written on: 05/09/2021 by Lethayse (1 review written)

You say we have to wait for two working days, however we could only book for fifteen days after our request. We will have to stay 15 days without the service but we will pay for the full month! We are extremely disappointed!

“Poor poor poor”

Written on: 28/08/2021 by Kendalltm193 (1 review written)

Waiting a month to get your services back its ridiculous specially after paying for so long without using it.

“Moving Home and Internet”

Written on: 17/08/2021 by peterman62 (1 review written)

Moving the internet whilst moving home has been extremely easy to set up and only took 10 minutes. Great service.

“Overall poor Internet provider”

Written on: 19/07/2021 by generalguy11 (1 review written)

Generally the worst internet provider I have had. They will tell you you can only get 10mb download speed, when EVERY other provider will give you 20mb minimum for example. They will lock you into excessively long contracts just for moving home, and charge fees for it. They use sub standard routers and equipment, which fails constantly, plus they won't even help if it's not working as it should. I literally had to spend time learning all the different ways a master socket can be installed and had to remove certain parts just to get a stable connection. Your best bet is to go with someone else, save your time and sanity. Wish I had known this before going near them