This Is My Car Reviews - www.thisismycar.com

This Is My Car www.thisismycar.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for This Is My Car www.thisismycar.com

This Is My Car www.thisismycar.com
This Is My Car www.thisismycar.com

“This Is My Car is a new website that I got sucked into...”

Written on: 18/01/2006 by sexinatz (1 review written)

This Is My Car is a new website that I got sucked into this week - it's a bit like sites such as Faceparty and Face-Pic but it has the added advantage that it is not just people but their cars as well! Consequently it's a community and a place to meet up with interesting people. Has all standard features of this type of site - plus videos and a cool Match Me facility that enables you to check your compatibility with other members on the site! And it's free to make a profile and message! Highly… Read Full Review