Beebop Bridal Harwick, Cambridge Reviews

Beebop Bridal Harwick, Cambridge - Ask a question now

“I was very well looked after by the owner,I would...”

Written on: 28/11/2007 by joycox (3 reviews written)

I was very well looked after by the owner,I would highly recommend Beebop bridal… Read Full Review

“A very relaxing experience and it was quite sad to say...”

Written on: 29/08/2007 by joycox (3 reviews written)

A very relaxing experience and it was quite sad to say goodbye after months of appointments. Thank you Beebop Bridal… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“We found our service at Beebop Bridal Harwick,...”

Written on: 30/03/2007 by beebopsucks (1 review written)

We found our service at Beebop Bridal Harwick, Cambridge to be unprofessional and aloof. For the industry that they are in the proprietors seemed to have no concept of the importance of the timescales that we needed to work to.
What I found most annoying was the fact that although missing deadline after deadline Beebop would accept no responsibility for this and instead tried to shift blame onto us as the customer or the person that does the alterations for them.
If you have the audacity to… Read Full Review

Joycox's Response to beebopsucks's Review

Written on: 17/08/2007

You were lucky! I bought my wedding dress from a different Cambridge wedding shop, and the alterations took 2 months, and they completely bodged and ruined my dress!! One of my friends went to Beebop Bridal and had no problems.

Guest's Response to beebopsucks's Review

Written on: 24/06/2011

These comments don't make sense! How many wedding dresses did you buy?!

Joycox's Response to beebopsucks's Review

Written on: 29/08/2007

I went to Beebop Bridal, and they are very professional. I had a very relaxed and professional service, and a beautiful dress.
<br/>
<br/>I can highly recommend Beebop Bridal. Their service from start to finish was spot on.

Read 3 Comments

“After reading a review on this site I was not...”

Written on: 01/05/2006 by scarlettd (1 review written)

After reading a review on this site I was not expecting much from Beebop Bridal but a friend had recommended the boutique to me so I took a chance, I'm so glad I wasn't put off! Such a friendly, helpful, relaxed setting. Large choice & varied price range. Not only did I buy my dress & accessories but also kitted out 6 bridesmaids. Clean & odour free unlike the last review, I would recommend Beebop Bridal to everyone… Read Full Review