Wave Skater, LLC Wave Skater Body Board Reviews

Wave Skater, LLC Wave Skater Body Board
5.0

Wave Skater, LLC Wave Skater Body Board - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Wave Skater, LLC Wave Skater Body Board

“Best Body Board on the Market... This isn't a Toy!”

written by Wes-Man on 28/03/2013

Well designed and well built. Holds well on the face of the wave and turns like a dream. Would highly recommend this product to any serious body boarder. Best big wave board - hands down.... Ride the on the Nor Shore, Makaha, Sandy's or Big days at Makapuu! Awesome boards!

“Awesome board, really fast, does not absorb water or...”

written by on 02/09/2008

Awesome board, really fast, does not absorb water or creases. The Wave Skater is fast, durable and responds extremely well. Just a shame I have to use wax!

“The best bodyboard I have ever purchased or...”

written by on 23/06/2008

The best bodyboard I have ever purchased or ridden...hands down.

“I bought this Wave Skater, LLC Wave Skater Body Board...”

written by stormdiver on 21/09/2006

I bought this Wave Skater, LLC Wave Skater Body Board last week and went out on the break from the passing hurricanes. This board makes all the others seem like toys. This board is incredible, light, fast and strong, even in the big waves.

“I live in CA. and purchased a LLC Wave Skaterlast...”

written by cyn1 on 13/01/2006

I live in CA. and purchased a LLC Wave Skaterlast week. I used it in 10-14 for waves and it performed brilliantly. Best board I ever used.