Canon PIXMA iP4200 Reviews

Connectivity Technology: USB 1.1USB 2.0
Duplex Printout: Standard
Direct Printing Capability: Print Photos Without a PC
Media
Media Type: EnvelopesGlossy Photo PaperHigh Resolution PaperMatte Photo PaperPhoto PaperPhoto StickersPlain PaperSemi-Gloss Photo PaperTransparencies
Max Media Size: Legal (216 x 356 mm, 8.5 x 14")
Memory
Installed RAM: 0.042 MB
Max Memory: 43.008 KB
System Requirements
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 2000Microsoft Windows 98Microsoft Windows Millennium EditionMicrosoft Windows XP HomeApple MacOS X
Other
Warranty: 1 Year
Height: 16 cm
Width: 41.9 cm
Depth: 30 cm
Weight: 6.7 kg

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“This Canon Pixma iP4200 is the best printer I have...”

Written on: 08/07/2006 by wmricketts (2 reviews written)

This Canon Pixma iP4200 is the best printer I have ever owned, I have had Lexmark, HP and Epson printers in the past and been disappointed with them all for various reasons, when my last printer died, I went for this one, partly because of good reviews and partly for a new brand.

I have been incredibly impressed. The print quality is amazing, and I think that is the most important thing with a printer. Photos come out perfect, very bright and very clear, and I printed some application forms… Read Full Review

“I can't believe how impressed I am with the Canon...”

Written on: 15/12/2005 by amurrayx (48 reviews written)

I can't believe how impressed I am with the Canon Pixma iP4200 printer!

The letters and presentations are laser-quality.

I compared 4x6 photos on this printer to the Kodak Printer Dock 3, and the Canon 4200 photo's were sharper, more vivid, and without any flaws.

This printer is quiet and fast, although at the highest photo quality setting it takes about 90 seconds for 8.5x11 prints.

Absolutely the only drawback to this printer is if you don't have time to let the glossy photo prints… Read Full Review