Brunel Franklin Reviews - www.brunelfranklin.com

Brunel Franklin www.brunelfranklin.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Brunel Franklin www.brunelfranklin.com

Brunel Franklin www.brunelfranklin.com

“Nasty, stressful and degrading”

Written on: 27/03/2019 by Youhavetakenmylife (1 review written)

At 50 years old you could almost assume unless you had been living in a field that one would most definately have been mis sold ppi? Brunel franklin contacted me and i thought yeah ok why not! I was made aware of their charges but dis not have time or energy to battle it myself! Very nice staff to begin with but then they would be nice hey! Now after a week i recieved quite a few letters well 11 in fact all stating they had found me ppi abd these were named on each letter in total i had 16 mis… Read Full Review

“PPI Reclaim Service - high fees and poor service -...”

Written on: 08/12/2017 by Kev_Robs (1 review written)

I put my trust in Brunel Franklin to search out any mis-sold PPI, I thought they would do a great job. They only time they take any real interest in when you owe them money. I had a daily phone call before I had even received a cheque from being mis-sold PPI! You lose 40% of any money you get in a combination of fees and VAT. Brunel Franklin do make this clear at the outset. You pay your money etc.. If I knew then what I know now I would not use them but send out my own forms using the Money… Read Full Review

“Bullies”

Written on: 29/06/2017 by Lopsided (0 reviews written)

Would not recommend do not listen are mercenary ppi scroungers… Read Full Review

“LOOK AFTER YOUR STAFF!”

Written on: 06/05/2017 by gsCombs342 (1 review written)

Well I worked at Brunel Franklin for about a month and what can I say? Dissapointed is probably about the best word. I had high hopes when I joined and it seemed to have a really nice and friendly atmosphere. However, like a lot of things, what seems nice on the outside can have a not so nice inside. The training was extremely poor but worse than that was the management offer you little support and extremely negative so much so that I had to have time off for stress and in that time I had… Read Full Review

N.carpenter's Comment

Written on: 31/05/2017

Just to add, they are no longer authorised by the Financial Authority...mmm wonder why?

Lopsided's Comment

Written on: 23/06/2017

Can you tell me why and since e
When please

Read 2 Comments

“Avoid like the plague not only is 40% extaution they...”

Written on: 27/02/2017 by Harper149 (1 review written)

Avoid like the plague not only is 40% extaution they will posture you constantly. Yes I had money back but after believing the money had gone through them by the way it was paid plus the lack of written communication I was spokenot too like a pice of dirt I am busy I work full time and have a 2 year old in don't answer all the phone calls I recieve as my son comes first but to speak to me like I am thick and incompetent you will recieve your money in installments or not at all now. Don't bother… Read Full Review

Hayleyphillips's Comment

Written on: 24/04/2017

I handle the marketing for Brunel Franklin and am hugely disappointed with this review. As far as our fees are concerned we retain 33% and not 40% as is stated. Our fees are outlined from the very outset of the process and throughout and of course you are under no obligation to use us to handle your claim - the choice is yours.
With regard to the "lack of written communication" and being spoken to "like dirt" this is especially of concern and is something we can easily check on as all communication is logged meticulously and all calls are recorded.
I'd be grateful if you could email me, so that I can investigate further.
We take all feedback - both positive and negative very seriously as we are proud of our reputation for top class customer service levels as is evidenced by Gold Trusted Service Status on Feefo for 2017
Best regards

N.carpenter's Comment

Written on: 31/05/2017

This is the same problem I had with them, spoke to me like a piece of dirt. All I wanted was the ppi's that they found as I did not want to continue with their rip off pricing, looking now to complain to the Financial Ombudsman.

Written on: 04/05/2017

I worked there for almost a month and I can tell you the training I had was diabolical, they do not care about the staff so it is small wonder why there are a lot of dissatisfied customers.

Read 3 Comments

“Very nasty services ”

Written on: 05/08/2016 by Foley104 (1 review written)

Please keep away from these nasty people. I was pestered to death by them, they are the biggest bullies you will ever come across. They are beyond greedy.  Please whatever you do, if they contact you......run… Read Full Review

Hayleyphillips's Comment

Written on: 24/04/2017

I handle the marketing for Brunel Franklin and am hugely disappointed with this review....We are far from nasty and certainly not bullies.
I'd be grateful if you could email me so that I can investigate further.
Best regards

Written on: 04/05/2017

well as someone who started at BF perfectly okay and now suffering a total loss of confidence and extremely depressed I think this customer should be listened to. It seems to me at BF you have never heard of the term 'customer is always right'. Going by the responses on here it seems to me that BF don't respond well to criticism. If it were me answering this persons review I would have simply said 'i am sorry to hear you feel like this and will look into this'. The fact you jumped down this persons throat when he called you bullies (he is a frustrated customer remember) is a very weak response. In the past I was always told to show empathy and look beyond a customers frustration unless of course it is a serious threat which this isnt.. Your response showed no empathy whatsoever.

Read 3 Comments

“terrible service”

Written on: 29/12/2015 by weefiona65 (1 review written)

I registered two PPI complaints with this company two years ago.it has been a catalogue of disasters with list forms,constant phone calls,forms with manager-10 weeks at some point. Was now told today that one of the firms they were complaining against they now no longer even tried to claim back money from as they were too hard! Two years later I have been told that I could always get another company to try. Absolutely furious- do not use this company. My complaint has now been passed to… Read Full Review

Chrislawton38's Response to weefiona65's Review

“leave me alone”

Written on: 12/12/2015

Please stop calling me.. I do not have POP, I was not mis-sold a mortgage Stop now… Read Full Review

“Pushy is not been nice”

Written on: 25/08/2015 by Walshhc228 (1 review written)

Pushy calls all the time throughout the day even though I have told them that I do work and the best time is to get me in the evening. All the time ringing and I have had to speak to my bank to sort things out why should I have to pay them 40% of the work that they do not do. Staff are Pushy and don't listen the whole thing feels like a scheme so have done it myself now where I have won back nearly £4K, which I haven't had to pay them. I recommend that you do it yourself and don't go through… Read Full Review

“PPI scavengers! ”

Written on: 24/08/2015 by 482Stephens (1 review written)

After ignoring many calls from BF I called them back to shut them up. After a very argumentative call with their end not listening to me (I cleared my PPI mess years ago directly through the FSA) I told them to contact me no more. Time will tell!… Read Full Review

“rubbish, cald my mob wen realy bizi told em t f.off,...”

Written on: 04/08/2015 by hotandbothered1 (1 review written)

nightmare company cold calling wen told by law not to. dont want them ripping me off. wld emply such a company for 10 pc not a ripping 30pc. told them to take my number out of their data base!!!… Read Full Review

“long wait”

Written on: 09/06/2015 by hurbar (1 review written)

yes i got money back but it took 7 years should i give them there fee… Read Full Review

Markbensonitrace's Response to hurbar's Review

Written on: 12/08/2015

No . No. . I refused to pay them years ago on something similar. .. They will try threaten legal action but unlikely they will win .. I will fight them for you as hate them

Read 1 Comment

“Great service for something I didn't have the time to do”

Written on: 23/04/2015 by isSalazar283 (1 review written)

Great claims company, from start to finish they were efficient and kept me up to date with my cases. I've now been paid my compensation by the bank and have paid their bill like they were owed. Don't understand why people moan if they bombard you with calls once you have your money, and a contract is signed at the beginning clearly stating their charges so if you don't like the charges, do it yourself or go elsewhere. As I've said, they were efficient and even after referring my friend I… Read Full Review

“AVOID AT ALL COSTS ”

Written on: 15/04/2015 by Clifford116 (1 review written)

AVOID B.F. at all costs. ( IT WILL COST YOU ) They cold called me and talked me into claiming PPI, they sent ONE letter to my bank, meantime I moved home and forgot about it. When I rang them they said I WAS OUT OF TIME on the claim they could not pursue. Two years later I contacted my bank .D.I.Y myself and went through it with them and they found in my favour. I THEN GET A BILL FOR 40% of the award from Brunel Franklin claiming I OWED THEM MONEY as the claim had been successful. I was then… Read Full Review

“Got Money back ”

Written on: 07/04/2015 by Alyssa32 (1 review written)

overall found them ok. did what they said they'd do but they do charge a fee. would probly not have bothered claiming myself coz short of time so really it's better that I got something than nothing. would recommend to friends who are busy and wouldn't bother claimning otherwise… Read Full Review

“DIY”

Written on: 02/04/2015 by 344Daniel (1 review written)

As the title says DIY do it yourself. This company is a rip off 60/40 is the split. 40% goes to them only went with them because they hounded me and I regret not doing it myself. After you get ripped off by the banks they then ripp you off again. Just for sitting at a desk filling ins form. I can't stress this enought DIY… Read Full Review

“keep phoning me!!”

Written on: 26/03/2015 by ukfire (1 review written)

This company keeps ringing me and leaving messages on my mobile answer phone which costs me money to retrieve each time. I have never contacted them with regards to ppi claims and so forth. I explained this to them. If they contact me again i will take further action. Not impressed!… Read Full Review

“Whats going on”

Written on: 26/03/2015 by 496Murray (1 review written)

I received a call from one of your operatives informing me I had applied for PPI on line. This was not so as I have never ever had PPI as I don't think it is worth the paper it is written on. The operative would not accept I did not apply until I became quite forceful. where did you get my number I would like to know?… Read Full Review

“DON'T TOUCH THIS COMPANY ”

Written on: 26/03/2015

After a cold call from B F over 2 years ago for mis sold PPI I agreed to let BF put in a claim for me to my bank. After one month this claim was rejected and declined. I accepted that decision. I contacted B F after over 12 months and asked them to pursue it they DECLINED TO DO SO saying the time limit on my claim had elapsed. After two years I contacted my bank direct GIVEN B F HAD REFUSED TO PROCEED ON MY BEHALF and they (THE BANK) agreed to look at my claim again. They found in my favour… Read Full Review

“Worst company I have ever dealt with.”

Written on: 02/03/2015 by 404Putnam (1 review written)

Brunel Franklin helped to recover £230 for a Bank Account which I was paying a monthly fee to the Halifax. As soon as I receive the money they started demanding their fees. I was getting calls from them about 10 times a day for their money. I could not believe their behavior. Please do yourself a favour do not touch this company, you will regret it… Read Full Review

Grumpystacy's Comment

Written on: 01/06/2015

Wished I had seen this two months ago I am now getting the ten phone calls a day an nasty voice messages left on my phone saying that the dept. collectors will be coming for the 40% fees