LazerTag Team Ops Deluxe 2 Player System Reviews

LazerTag Team Ops Deluxe 2 Player System - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for LazerTag Team Ops Deluxe 2 Player System

LazerTag Team Ops Deluxe 2 Player System

“The IRT-2X OPS Tagger is better than The LAZER TAG...”

Written on: 21/01/2006 by tag master (1 review written)

The IRT-2X OPS Tagger is better than The LAZER TAG team OPS deluxe Tagger. I know this for a fact, as I battled a friend, and I had the IRT-2X and never lost a tag. And it is cheaper!… Read Full Review

“The LazerTag Team Ops Deluxe 2 Player System is like...”

Written on: 09/11/2005 by The Geek (18 reviews written)

The LazerTag Team Ops Deluxe 2 Player System is like having a Laser Quest in your own home. All my mates have bought some of these and we have massive 8 player LazerTag games. I do have a slight complaint though because sometimes when I have scored a clear hit it does not register so I think that maybe the technology used is slightly temperamental. I don't think this can be beat for excitement when it comes to having a real life shoot them up… Read Full Review