Teddy Wear Reviews - www.teddywear.com

Media Gallery for Teddy Wear www.teddywear.com

Teddy Wear www.teddywear.com

“apalling customer service”

Written on: 03/10/2013

I would have liked to have given this compnay zero stars but had to leave at least one unfortunately.Have to agree with most of the appalling reviews on here about this company.Same old story,apallingly slow delivery sometimes upto 2 months and when you query it after she eventually gets back to you via email,owner is rude and informs you that she will cancel the order. I am surprised this company is still in business to be fair. I would avoid it like the plague and would certainly NEVER buy… Read Full Review

Lithoman's Comment

Written on: 04/10/2013

If you wish to be believed, give some details. Items, dates etc.

A link to the emails would be wonderful.

I am teddywears biggest fan and just seems a shame that my kids are now too old for the clothes. Any delay in deliveries have always been the fault of the delivery company.

Oililychick's Comment

Written on: 04/10/2013

I do not have to disclose personal details online to YOU. You need to be very careful blaming the delivery companies. How do YOU know that for a fact? So delivery companies take upto 8 weeks to deliver clothes then do they? Don't think so! Almost EVERY review on here says the same thing,shocking delivery times and appalling,rude customer service which I have suffered personally. Why do you have such a vested interest if you do not even buy clothes from there? Very weird !

Read 2 Comments

“Excellent value for money”

Written on: 10/07/2013 by siberianspender (2 reviews written)

Goods arrived promptly sent by a courier and it was very attractively wrapped. All the items were lovely and fitted well so that's a bonus. I got 20 designer kids items for just over £160, works out on average about £8 an item. They had a deal on for Italian shoes £10 a pair. I wish I had bought a few extra pairs. They have new stock and also clearance clothing and I have not found another site that offers the same value for money. In this day and age its just what everyone needs. I will use… Read Full Review

“nige2155”

Written on: 10/11/2012

I wish i had read the reviews on this shop before i placed my order Please stay away from this sellar i have sent a dozen e-mails and they dont reply i have been waiting for a order for the last four weeks i dont no how they are still in business if thats the way they treat customers whether the item is on sale or not they should be treated the same way and they should reply to e-mails … Read Full Review

Oililychick's Comment

Written on: 03/10/2013

I totally agree. Had exactly the same shoddy service from them too.

“Absolutely awful service”

Written on: 25/07/2012 by VIsabel (2 reviews written)

Please do not order from this web site. I wish I had checked these reviews before ordering. I placed my order with Teddywear UK on the 12th May. I had read their shipping details and new that if items were on sale international deliveries would take up to 21 days. On the 1st June I sent an e-mail to see if they could give me approximate delivery date..the e-mail stated 5/7 working days. On the 20th June I sent them another e-mail and they advised quote 'It has been shipped on 31st May...We do… Read Full Review

Lithoman's Response to VIsabel's Review

Written on: 04/10/2013

Amazing how a website can be blamed for the failings of the delivery company, USPS, FedEx, Royal Mail do not receive any blame, sick eh ?
When did the website despatch this ?
Did they lie about the date they sent it ?

Oililychick's reply to Lithoman's Comment

Written on: 04/10/2013

Why are You getting so worked up about a review that has absolutely NOTHING to do with YOU personally as a 'customer'? Anyone would think you owned the company as you are very defensive! How can you blame the delivery companies when it's clearly the fault of Teddywear? Every other online business uses these same couriers with no problems in timely deliveries except this one. Strange that?

Written on: 04/10/2013

The UK depends on small businesses, not Amazons, I posted a detailed explanation of my interest, so why the silly question.

I spent 30 years running my own business, worked hard at customer service and every so often we had a totally unreasonable customer, no way could they be pleased, looks like you are one.
Why not give details ?
are you a liar ?
Reality check, shipping dates are normally on the package.
teddywear have been in business, according to the domain registration, for over 10 years and according to googles web traffic statistics receive 5 to 10 orders per day, thats 35 thousand orders, some deliveries go wrong get over it.

I question two things about you, why so vidictive ? you are like those stupid ebay buyers who leave negative feedback despite the seller having received thousands of positives, it does not make sense.

Checkout alshobbies website and ebay shop, he has just received his first bad feedback on ebay, he had three days away.
I have spoken with Ali, another small trader trying hard.
The internet takes away our humanity, certainly got yours.
Details please, or don't respond.

Oililychick's reply to Lithoman's Comment

Written on: 04/10/2013

Teddywear has obviously had it's day then. Let's see how long it takes for the bad reviews to start pouring in about Pinkbubble.co.uk. The new name for Teddywear.

Written on: 04/10/2013

Oililychick you are obviously a troll or do you have a website selling childrens clothes ? Trash the opposition despicable you.
Either way you are a liar.

To other reviewers,
ring up any of the other smaller sellers on the internet in the UK and find out their experiences. They will tell you MOST customers are wonderful, some are terrible.
Before you blame ANY seller for a late delivery check on when it was posted/despatched.

Read 5 Comments

“Absolutely Brilliant”

Written on: 08/03/2012 by Lithoman (4 reviews written)

I have been buying from Teddywear for about eight years now and as my children are growing beyond the sizes supplied by Teddywear and entering the adult designer clothes arena I thought of building a website based on designer clothes. While researching I came across the Review centre and was amazed to read some of the bad reviews about Teddywear. As a long term buyer from Teddywear I rang up Zoe, who runs Teddywear, to find the truth about the reviews that I had read. The reviews posted on the… Read Full Review

Oililychick's Response to Lithoman's Review

Written on: 03/10/2013

I have had the misfortune to buy from this so called company and would NEVER do so again. They are not one sided views at all. They are buyers individual experiances with this 'company'.

Written on: 04/10/2013

Oililychick, you give no details, I gave plenty of details and yes, of course they are a buyers individual experiences.
This website does not have the massive buying power of Amazon, but I would guess pays UK taxes, unlike Amazon, I love personal service and get it from Teddywear.
Why do you say "so called company", have you ever met or spoken to Zoë ?, she bends over backwards in every respect. This world has some miserable people who will not be satisifed with £10 of goods for a penny.
Whats your problem ? give us some details.

Read 2 Comments

“Do not buy off this website. I ordered a whole batch...”

Written on: 29/09/2010

Do not buy off this website. I ordered a whole batch of clothes and nothing has arrived, have emailed this site numerous times who only once replied back telling me my order will be with me in a few business days, well its nearly a month now. And have emailed them again and again and nothing. Have called them but no one picks up. I repeat DO NOT BUY from this website… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 31/12/2011

I ordered from this site about the same time and I was aware that the order would be delayed due to summer holidays by the sites admin. I suggest that you check carefully the information supplied before you complain.

Imacgirltina's Comment

Written on: 02/04/2012

I would like to know if you received the parcel or not. Because I have the same situation as yours, I quite worried about it if I do not get them.

Guest's Comment

Written on: 02/04/2012

I wondered if you've received the parcel or not. I have the same situation as yours. I've ordered almost a month. The parcel seemed dispatched half a month ago. Although it's an international package, it should be arrived!!

Read 3 Comments

“Diabolical service - been waiting for items since the...”

Written on: 24/08/2010

Diabolical service - been waiting for items since the 6th August, now the 24th. Money was debited immediately from card, shame the clothes weren't sent out as quickly.
No answer on telephone, They answered my email on 3rd one sent. Still no idea where clothes are though.
Cheap, but clothes are all from OLD seasons stock (2/3 years in some cases)

Will not be shopping there again… Read Full Review

“Really happy with my purchase and really satisfied...”

Written on: 14/06/2010 by caketart (1 review written)

Really happy with my purchase and really satisfied with the customer service.
I ordered an outfit for my daughter at the last minute for a family wedding and requested that the goods be sent quickly. No next day service was offered during the checkout so I added a note to the order.
The owner called me within an hour of placing the order to discuss my options and the goods were dispatched the same day and delivered the next morning.
The website was recommended to me and in turn I recommend to… Read Full Review

“Got a real bargain! ”

Written on: 02/03/2010 by Sue Willis (1 review written)

Got a real bargain!
Bought a coat for my daughter which was reduced from £90 to £32. Ordered Saturday and it arrived Thursday. I was pleased with this as it does say that delivery for sale goods is 14 days. My daughter is thrilled with it which is the most important thing. I asked for sizing advise before buying by email and got a reply quite quickly which was helpful. I also appreciated the childs necklace and sweets that was included, I thought that was a nice touch… Read Full Review

“Ordered from Teddywear waited over 3 weeks no goods. ...”

Written on: 04/12/2009

Ordered from Teddywear waited over 3 weeks no goods. E mailed them which was ignored rang them just a answer machine e mailed again again and again then got a very rude reply. The short of it was because I questioned were my stock was and on the last e mail asked them to please reply to me they answered with since you seem worried regarding your items (nearly 4 weeks) we will cancel you order. Who wouldnt be a little worried after 4 weeks and no one answering e mails or telephones. BE AWARE… Read Full Review

Lithoman's Comment

Written on: 04/10/2013

You are lying, they do not have an answering machine.

Read 1 Comment

“I ordered 2 pairs of tights with the intention or...”

Written on: 07/09/2009

I ordered 2 pairs of tights with the intention or returning one for size purpos.es-they took the money and the items arrived swiftly. I chased up my refund on the returned item and they were looking in to it-i have confirmatio n from the post office that the tights were received but after 8 e mails and 3 messgaes no one could give a hoot! They have stoloen the goods or my money which ever way they look at it-very unproffessional and i think i will just go and knock on their door to get a… Read Full Review

“If I had read a couple of these reviews first I...”

Written on: 31/07/2009 by yanoya (1 review written)

If I had read a couple of these reviews first I probably would not have bothered to order! This would have been a shame as I am totally delighted.
Initially I ordered some gorgeous swimwear and a raincoat from teddywear.com and both articles fit my daughter really well and were gorgeous, exquisite swimwear....so much to my husband's dismay I ordered again. Both deliveries arrived promptly within the week and arrived by DHL in good packaging with the invoice.
I will be shopping at Teddywear… Read Full Review

“my wife ordered from teddywear over 6 weeks ago,it was...”

Written on: 31/07/2009 by colin2296fs (1 review written)

my wife ordered from teddywear over 6 weeks ago,it was only a couple of pairs of socks for our one year old son, but after they very quickly took payment, that was the last we heard from them.

tried their preferred contact method of email but they ignored all five of them, tried to phone but all you get there is a message saying to contact them by email, when you eventually get to leave a message they very kindly ignore them too.
why do i have to give them at least 1 star they are not even… Read Full Review

Lithoman's Response to colin2296fs's Review

Written on: 04/10/2013

Very hard to believe when teddywear do not have an answering machine.

☆☆☆☆☆

“Ordered from teddywear's sale says delivery is up to...”

Written on: 29/06/2009 by Beky (1 review written)

Ordered from teddywear's sale says delivery is up to 15 working days and money is taken at time of despatch. Money was taken within days and no goods received 21 days later. Unable to get to speak to anyone, initial emails ignored finally got a response on third one. Told me my goods were on the way, one week later still no goods. If you want it quickly certainly one to avoid… Read Full Review

Lithoman's Response to 470049_Beky's Review

Written on: 04/10/2013

Another one that cant be believed, TEDDYWEAR DO NOT HAVE AN ANSWERING MACHINE, LIAR !

Read 1 Comment

“In general the childrens wear is good quality and the...”

Written on: 14/06/2009

In general the childrens wear is good quality and the www.teddywear.com website was not bad to click your way through. Stock did not seem to turn round that quick so did only use a few times. So slow with getting out stock really got fed up having to wait over six weeks or more!! No reply to emails and phone calls. Did end up being a bit off when I asked where my goods were as money had been taken from account very prompt… Read Full Review

“I have spent hours just looking and wish I could...”

Written on: 19/04/2008

I have spent hours just looking and wish I could afford to buy all my daughters clothes at Teddywear.com. Have bought now on eight occasions and only sent one item back (because it was too small).

“I bought some fabulous clothes this summer from...”

Written on: 25/10/2005 by chocolate4free (3 reviews written)

I bought some fabulous clothes this summer from teddywear.com and I thought it was an excellent site.
I don't have a huge budget so I bought a few sale items, but have since bought other items too, as the clothes are fabulous.
It's nice to have a few pieces that are different for kids today. So many of the shops that do adult clothing is usually in small sizes for kids. so it's nice to see a site that sells clothes designed for especially for children.
Prices are less than in a usual designer… Read Full Review