Mary Kay Timewise 3 in 1 Cleanser Reviews

Mary Kay Timewise 3 in 1 Cleanser - Ask a question now

“If you do not have very oily skin Mary Kay Timewise is...”

written by on 19/08/2009

If you do not have very oily skin Mary Kay Timewise is a great buy. My mother used this brand for over five years and I have used it for the past year and a half. Normal skin is what it's best for, just the right ammount of clean + moisture. When I was younger I used Mary Kay Velocity foaming cleanser and I would recommend it more if you have slightly oily skin or a few pimples.

“The Mary Kay Timewise 3 in 1 Cleanser really worked...”

written by on 22/01/2009

The Mary Kay Timewise 3 in 1 Cleanser really worked for for me. It cleared my face in under 1 month

“i like it to get my face clean in the shower”

written by on 23/07/2008

i like it to get my face clean in the shower

“Mary Kay Timewise 3 in 1 Cleanser gives my face a...”

written by abegonia02 on 20/10/2005

Mary Kay Timewise 3 in 1 Cleanser gives my face a really clean feeling. It lathers nice (some of the cleansers are cream cleansers) and rinses easily.