Sitecom Cube MP310 Reviews

Sitecom Cube MP310 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Sitecom Cube MP310

Sitecom Cube MP310
Sitecom Cube MP310

“Wouldn't be without my Sitecom Cube MP310; it is my mp3...”

Written on: 28/05/2008

Wouldn't be without my Sitecom Cube MP310; it is my mp3 player and portable storage too. Excellent value for money… Read Full Review

“OK I got my Sitecom Cube MP3 Player for free off a...”

Written on: 09/10/2005 by DJ X (3 reviews written)

OK I got my Sitecom Cube MP3 Player for free off a friend, who got it for free from his sisters dad, so I'm not sure about its price tag, BUT for free this is pretty cool. The removable memory enables you to keep a (theoretically) infinite number of songs… Read Full Review