Cleethorpes,Lincolnshire. The Jungle Reviews

Cleethorpes,Lincolnshire. The Jungle - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“This zoo will probably delight most children and upset...”

Written on: 18/06/2007 by woldnewton (1 review written)

This zoo will probably delight most children and upset many animal lovers. While the animals appear in good physical condition they are kept in small cages, especially the Myna bird and white Parrot. The snakes have tanks so small they spend their lives curled up, as they have no room to move. The Meerkats are delightful but their outdoor area was small and they were shut in an enclosed area, desperately digging to get out again. The zoo was recently on Look North, after reports of poor… Read Full Review

295368_Holreview's Response to woldnewton's Review

Written on: 28/06/2007

Jungle zoo is in a poor state. It was on Look North recently and the reasons are quite clear as to why. Improvements are being made but I do not think that it will become satisfactory, as there is a terrible lack of space for all the animals. It upset me when I took my Grandson as we love animals, they just do not deserve these enclosed cages. Other people agreed with us on the way out. Disappointing and eye opening.

Willtheman45's Response to woldnewton's Review

Written on: 30/10/2007

I went when I was five and even then I thought it was poor. The reptile,bird and monkey cages were shocking!!!
I like zoos but this one was POOR

Read 2 Comments